In order to offer the highest quality class environment for all of our actors, we ask that you read our cancellation and make-up policy carefully.
1. You are entitled to a full refund for any class or workshop ten (10) or more days prior to the first day of the class or workshop. You are entitled to a 50% refund 4-9 days prior to the first day of the class or workshop. There is NO refund 1-3 days prior to the first day of the class or workshop or on the day. This applies to all classes and workshops.
2. Your spot in a BGB workshop or class is NOT TRANSFERABLE without BGB’s approval. It is BGB’s prerogative to approve or not approve an actor to whom you might want to transfer your spot.
Make-up classes are offered as a courtesy for actors who have scheduling issues that they know of ahead of time, or find themselves too sick to attend class with at least 24-hour notice. We expect that class is a priority for you and that you will make every effort to attend. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
1. In order to be eligible for a make-up class The BGB Studio must be contacted no less than one (1) day prior to the class you will be missing by email to email@example.com in addition to your class TA.
2. It is on you to schedule your make-up class within one week of your missed class. If you do not ask, we will assume you do not want to schedule one.
3. Once BGB is notified, you will receive a maximum of two (2) make-up options. We will not make further attempts to schedule your make-up if you are unavailable.
4. All make-up classes must be used within 30 days of your missed class.
5. Once you pay for a full month of four (4) on-going classes, you are allowed one (1) make-up per month. You are only allowed to make-up one (1) class of each limited 8-10 week series.
6. There are NO make-ups for missing a 4-week series class or workshop.
7. Once you confirm your make-up class there are no substitutions.
Please contact us if you’re planning to miss a class in any case by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and by calling 818-755-9500. Also notify your class TA.
Thank you for your attention to our policy.