CALLING ALL CREATORS EVERYWHERE!! We are CHALLENGING you to join The #BGBWorldMonologue Challenge! Shoot a short Monologue as soon as you can, Post it, and help Raise $ for actors and artists in immediate need!
All over the world people are self-quarantined, self-isolating, and sheltering-in-place. This includes artists of all types. Artists who have so much to share, creative ideas percolating in spectacular ways, and, though isolated, are eager to help out however they can.
Now is the time to share your voice, your heart, and your creativity. And we have an outlet to help you – The BGB World Monologue Challenge. A challenge for you to tap into your creativity AND help out members of the entertainment community deeply affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Starting TODAY, we’re kicking off the Challenge. Are you ready? Let’s go –
✨HOW IT WORKS:✨
• Your Monologue Vid can be 15 seconds to a max of 2 minutes in length. (For IG: if longer than 1 min, you have the option to use IGTV, which we encourage. Twitter + FB: up to 2 minutes is fine.) Lo-fi is great!
• It can be something you write (yes!) or something that inspires you from anywhere, any genre, in any language. Let it be stirred by #socialdistancing #flattenthecurve #artinthecovidera #covid19 #artistry #selfcare #community #BGBcommunity #artheals #loveinthetimeofcorona #artinthetimeofcorona #isolation #pandemic #quarantine
• Post it to any of these social media platforms (IG, FB. Twitter), copy + paste these instructions + hashtag #BGBWorldMonologue and tag @bgbstudio + @kyle.secor (IG) or @kisecor (twitter)
• NOW TAG 1-10 actors (anywhere in the world) who YOU CHALLENGE to perform and shoot their own MONOLOGUE.
• After you post, donate $10 (if you’re able) to the COVID-19 Disaster Fund to aid SAG-AFTRA members impacted by COVID-19. LINK IS IN OUR BIO. The Actors Fund will be administering resources and services on the ground.
• If you choose NOT to accept the challenge, donate $50 to the Fund- if you can. And still challenge 2 actors- or artists of any kind- filmmakers, writers, directors, producers, designers, agents, managers, crew members and craftspeople, friends, and family!
We are here to help and support each other, and, while we are all feeling the initial strong impact of COVID-19, a single act of generosity and artistry combined will help heal us all.
So TAKE THE CHALLENGE. ACT, CREATE, GIVE, AND SHARE. We can’t wait to watch and expand the challenge all over the world!