Attendance + Cancellation Policy for limited series classes/workshops
In order to offer the highest quality class environment for all of our actors, we ask that you read our attendance and cancellation policies carefully.
Payments + Attendance for 8 Week Classes:
1. Your first payment is due upon being invoiced. It is the only way to secure your spot in the class. Your spot is confirmed on a first-come first-serve basis.
2. Your second payment is invoiced after class #2 and is due before class #3. You must make the second payment before class #3 in order to continue with class 3-8.
3. For all BGB workshops: Your full payment is the only way to guarantee your spot, due upon being invoiced.
There are NO make-ups for 8 week classes or workshops. There are no exceptions.
Cancellation of Class + Refunds:
1. You are entitled to a full refund for any limited series class (such as an 8 week session) ten (10) or more days prior to the first day of the class. You are entitled to a 50% refund 4-9 days prior to the first day of the class. There is NO refund 1-3 days prior to the first day of the class or after a class has started. There are no exceptions.
2. If you’ve paid your deposit for an 8 week class or a workshop and you would like to defer that payment to another class at a later date, and it is within the 10 days prior to the start of that class or workshop, you can do so for a 6 month maximum period only. It is your responsibility to contact the Studio within 6 months to use your deposit for a class or workshop, should one be available, as per the discretion of the Studio.
3. Once you’ve paid in full for an 8 week class, with both the initial and second/final payment, there are no deferments or refunds.
You are entitled to a full refund for any workshop 10 or more days prior to the first day of the workshop. You are entitled to a 50% refund 4-9 days prior to the first day of the workshop. There is NO refund 1-3 days prior to or on any day of the workshop. This applies to all workshops – half-day sessions or multiple day sessions. There are NO make-ups for missing a workshop and there are no exceptions.
In order to keep the Studio running smoothly we appreciate your cooperation and understanding.